Jessops PK/A Extension tubes (with electrical contacts)

milamber
Posted 08/11/2012 - 10:00 Link
I have a set of Jessops PK/A extension tubes for sale. These aren't the usual manual set, but have the six electrical contacts for auto exposure. This allows the user to to do everything automatically, except autofocus, which isn't a problem for macro as most people prefer to focus manually anyway.

Unlike standard PK tube sets, these can be used with lenses without aperture rings, such as the DA and DA-L lenses.

I bought them a while back to use with my 50mm prime, but find that I prefer to use my macro teleconverter to give me a little more distance from the subject especially now that age makes it a little more difficult to bend down

They are in excellent condition with no obvious sign of use. No box, but they will be very well packed. I have a cap for the mount end, but not the other.

I have removed a small amount of paint from the anodised surface of each tube. This is a frequently discussed modification necessary for the aperture value to show in the viewfinder on Pentax bodies. Tested on my K-r with my daughter's DA 18-55mm and my M 50mm 1.7 and everything works perfectly.

Prices seem to vary a bit and I've seen them sell for between £70 and £105 recently, so just asking what I paid which is £70 delivered.

[IMG]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/chriseast/019.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/chriseast/018.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/chriseast/017.jpg[/IMG]
Jumbo48
Posted 08/11/2012 - 10:54 Link
PM Sent
Regards John/Jumbo
milamber
Posted 08/11/2012 - 11:41 Link
PM replied
milamber
Posted 08/11/2012 - 20:09 Link
Sold to John, Thanks

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo