Jessops 360AFD?

Anvh
Posted 14/10/2009 - 15:22 Link
George Lazarette wrote:
He means the other guns are P-TTL. The GX-10 won't like the Jessops.
... since the Jessops isn't P-TTL.

The Jessops is TTL only and the GX10 doesn't support that, only P-TTL.
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ
George Lazarette
Posted 14/10/2009 - 15:26 Link
Thanks for clarifying the clarification.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
stu49
Posted 14/10/2009 - 15:27 Link
Anvh wrote:
George Lazarette wrote:
He means the other guns are P-TTL. The GX-10 won't like the Jessops.
... since the Jessops isn't P-TTL.

The Jessops is TTL only and the GX10 doesn't support that, only P-TTL.
Exactly ! That's why I was confused

There's still some uncertainty over the Jessops 360afd, as to whether it is p-ttl or not ! some say yes, some say no !

just wanted to check before I buy and get disappointed. Think I may stick to Pentax flash

Stu - K10D | DFA 100/2.8 Macro | DA 55-300 | AF-360FGZ |

So much to learn... So little time !
Anvh
Posted 14/10/2009 - 15:50 Link
Stu, I'm for 99% sure that it's TTl only and I'm sure someone else can filling that missing 1%
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ
stu49
Posted 14/10/2009 - 19:48 Link
thanks chaps now ignoring it, have moved on !

Stu - K10D | DFA 100/2.8 Macro | DA 55-300 | AF-360FGZ |

So much to learn... So little time !

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo