Instant lens cashback is back!
Posted 01/05/2014 - 10:53
Link
Chris,
is the Pentax HD PENTAX-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW included in this offer ?
is the Pentax HD PENTAX-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW included in this offer ?
Posted 01/05/2014 - 11:49
Link
mille19 wrote:
Chris,
is the Pentax HD PENTAX-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW included in this offer ?
Yes it is, and I have plenty in stock....
Chris,
is the Pentax HD PENTAX-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW included in this offer ?
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Posted 01/05/2014 - 11:54
Link
Better be nice to 'the other half' this weekend then
Posted 01/05/2014 - 12:47
Link
Cheers Chris, I have placed my orderWill it be sent today?
Posted 01/05/2014 - 13:58
Link
MattyH wrote:
Cheers Chris, I have placed my orderWill it be sent today?
Thanks Matt - lens leaving this afternoon for delivery tomorrow!!
Cheers Chris, I have placed my orderWill it be sent today?
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Posted 01/05/2014 - 14:26
Link
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
Cheers Chris
MattyH wrote:
Cheers Chris, I have placed my orderWill it be sent today?
Thanks Matt - lens leaving this afternoon for delivery tomorrow!!Cheers Chris, I have placed my orderWill it be sent today?
Posted 01/05/2014 - 19:24
Link
1.4x converter ordered, I couldn't resist, I've been waiting about 3 yrs for this, I hope it's worth it!
Posted 01/05/2014 - 20:31
Link
mille19 wrote:
Better be nice to 'the other half' this weekend then
You worked your magic very quickly, well done!Better be nice to 'the other half' this weekend then
Many thanks for the order!
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Posted 01/05/2014 - 20:41
Link
Chris, I don't suppose you know the year of manufacture for your 50-135mm lenses?
Just after reading some of the other threads on here, thought it'd be worth asking
Just after reading some of the other threads on here, thought it'd be worth asking
Pint o' rough & a game o' darts anyone
Posted 01/05/2014 - 20:41
Link
FA77 ordered. Couldn't resist...
DA*50-135 may have to go to pay for this...
DA*50-135 may have to go to pay for this...
Posted 01/05/2014 - 20:43
Link
Good choice Mille19. I got mine from SRS a month ago before this wonderful offer. Gutted Still it is an excellent converter.
Now for the others, I must resist, 77mm F1.8 for less than £700, must resist......
Now for the others, I must resist, 77mm F1.8 for less than £700, must resist......
Some Cameras
Posted 01/05/2014 - 20:51
Link
Offertonhatter wrote:
Good choice Mille19. I got mine frinfluenceRS a month ago before this wonderful offer. Gutted Still it is an excellent converter.
Now for the others, I must resist, 77mm F1.8 for less than £700, must resist......
And now I have finally got my secret desire lens, no thanks to you letting me try yours outGood choice Mille19. I got mine frinfluenceRS a month ago before this wonderful offer. Gutted Still it is an excellent converter.
Now for the others, I must resist, 77mm F1.8 for less than £700, must resist......
If you do get the 77mm f1.8 can you keep it away from me, your a bad influnce on my wallet
Posted 01/05/2014 - 21:07
Link
InFESTation wrote:
Chris, I don't suppose you know the year of manufacture for your 50-135mm lenses?
Just after reading some of the other threads on here, thought it'd be worth asking
I'm not sure, but my latest stocks of the 50-135mm came in on Tuesday, so I can only assume the build date is very recent. We sell a lot of lenses, so our stock is never on the shelf for long...
Chris, I don't suppose you know the year of manufacture for your 50-135mm lenses?
Just after reading some of the other threads on here, thought it'd be worth asking
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Posted 01/05/2014 - 21:08
Link
Epithet Man wrote:
FA77 ordered. Couldn't resist...
DA*50-135 may have to go to pay for this...
Many thanks!
FA77 ordered. Couldn't resist...
DA*50-135 may have to go to pay for this...
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


884 posts
20 years
Watford
We are repeating our very successful 10% 'Instant lens cashback' promotion for the month of May.
We are offering 10% off all Pentax lenses. Use the discount code pentaxlens at the checkout stage of your order and the amount will be automatically removed, or with phone orders we will deduct the 10% for you.
I have most lenses in stock at the moment apart from the DA* 300mm which is due in later today or tomorrow.
As always, any questions then please ask!
Thanks,
Chris
Follow us on Facebook