In the golden hour...

Spad
Posted 17/05/2025 - 18:28 Link
I took these!

I had to take our lass to work as her motor was being serviced. I decided to stay down in the area she works and headed for the local bone yard and waited.....

When the light was right I started to play! Pentax 135mm f2 & Sigma 20mm f1.8 lenses used, adn also Cokin L Polariser, Defuse, and Star filters used.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image
Posted 17/05/2025 - 18:42 Link
Brilliant shots Spad, what time of day was it, looks like the Sun was early in the morning?
Spad
Posted 17/05/2025 - 18:47 Link
Evening.....

Heading towards dark, that you lot seem to think I dwell in!!

And thank you
LennyBloke
Posted 18/05/2025 - 10:59 Link
Some nice lighting here - great use of the Starburst in the final shot
LennyBloke

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo