I'm confused.com can you explain?

AuraTodd
Posted 09/02/2016 - 19:50 Link
Just had this email from Twitter

I received a peer recognition @viewbug viewbug.com/photo/59102733 #photocontest

When I opened it I saw this

http://www.viewbug.com/photo/59102733

Can you tell me what a peer recognition is please? I'm a little confused.

The picture is of Towen beach in Newquay in Cornwall by the way.
JAK
Posted 09/02/2016 - 22:01 Link
Probably best to ask Twitter support.
John K
Phil1022
Posted 10/02/2016 - 18:00 - Helpful Comment Link
Or Google it

http://help.viewbug.com/customer/portal/articles/722547-what-are-peer-awards-

What are Peer Awards?
Last Updated: Oct 01, 2015 04:24PM PDT
Peer awards are awards that members can give to other members. This is a great way to award photos that you love and show other members your appreciation for their photos.

You can view the awards that you have received within the Awards section in your Public Profile.

Remember that based on your membership type the different awards that you can give to fellow photographers.
The awards that can be given by Lite members include:
Superb Composition
Absolute Masterpiece
Outstanding Creativity
Top Choice

​The awards that can be given by Premium members include all of the Lite awards plus:
Superior Skill
All Star

​The awards that can be given by PRO members include all of the Premium awards plus:
Magnificent Capture
Genius
Gwyn
Posted 10/02/2016 - 18:24 - Helpful Comment Link
Peer recognition just means being recognised by your equals, so in this case other members of Viewbug, who like your picture.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo