I am lost

Horst

Link Posted 07/01/2017 - 04:47
A couple of days i received the following Email from Pentax user:

Hi,

Just a quick note to remind you that your Pentax User Plus subscription ends in two weeks. At that point all plus features will be disabled. We hope you have enjoyed your plus membership and we would like to invite you to renew here to save losing out:

https://www.pentaxuser.com/subscribe

We'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and hope you continue to enjoy the website, whether you renew or not.

Kind regards,

The Pentax User team

So far so good. It still makes some sense.

But when Clicking on the link, things get very strange:

The headline: Become A Pentax User Plus Member.

I am already a Pentax User Plus member

Then the clincher : You must join Pentax User before you can become a Plus Member.

This really confused me. Having joined quite a few years ago. However I think the Pentax User Administration is even more confused.

There is no way to just renew my membership. Until now, it was automatically deducted from my account.

Maybe some of you can enlighten me.

Regards, Horst
Last Edited by Horst on 07/01/2017 - 04:49

Dariusz

Link Posted 07/01/2017 - 08:59
Hi Horst,

You could somehow get accidently logged out somewhere on the way, not due to any of your fault, thus prompt to join PU before becoming a +mem
Last Edited by Dariusz on 07/01/2017 - 09:00

johnriley

Link Posted 07/01/2017 - 09:35
The way forward is to just go through the payment process when you are prompted to become a Plus member.

If there's a problem, make a report via the option at the bottom of every PU page and admin will sort it out for you.

Hope that helps!
Best regards, John
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.