I am in LOVE....
Posted 22/07/2013 - 21:00
Link
Have you mentioned this to your wife Drew?
Cheers
David
Cheers
David
Posted 23/07/2013 - 08:43
Link
Careful Andrew - she will start demanding you buy her accessories - look at my little floozy flaunting her best sun hat and leather wrist strap
Carl

Carl

No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Posted 23/07/2013 - 10:00
Link
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Posted 23/07/2013 - 11:03
Link
That looks great , I really want one now ....jeff...
Posted 23/07/2013 - 12:35
Link
Mine has a black one - but she rarely wears it as it makes her look fat
Carl
Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Posted 23/07/2013 - 19:25
Link
I love mine, love using the dial on the front of her to instantly change to black and white, inversed or something. She encourages you to fondle her
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Posted 23/07/2013 - 19:39
Link
AndrewA wrote:
Where did you get your skirts from?
I bought it from Love Cases. Not cheap but super fast delivery and faultless quality Some other lads n lass's here have bought the cheaper one's from china and say the quality is good.
Where did you get your skirts from?
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Posted 23/07/2013 - 19:58
Link
bettyswolloks wrote:
Nice, thank you!
AndrewA wrote:
Where did you get your skirts from?
I bought it from Love Cases. Not cheap but super fast delivery and faultless quality Some other lads n lass's here have bought the cheaper one's from china and say the quality is good.Where did you get your skirts from?
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.




2943 posts
15 years
Chesterfield
"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla
PPG link
Flickr link