Howdy from Southern California
Posted 15/10/2015 - 21:32
Link
Hi david
Welcome to the forum
Neil (gtis stargazers lounge)
Welcome to the forum
Neil (gtis stargazers lounge)
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter
Panasonic Dmc Fz200
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter
Panasonic Dmc Fz200
Posted 15/10/2015 - 22:05
Link
Welcome! I was in your neck of the woods this time last year. Wish I was again right now!
Posted 16/10/2015 - 03:00
Link
Thanks, Neil.
Thanks, Gwyn.
Perhaps another visit lies in your future, there are worse places to be.
Thanks, Gwyn.
Perhaps another visit lies in your future, there are worse places to be.
- David
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin
Posted 16/10/2015 - 07:52
Link
Welcome, Welcome, and thrice Welcome. All people from the colonies are welcome here.
I did some work in L.A. and City Of Industry some years back. How far are you from them.
CHEERS Vic.
I did some work in L.A. and City Of Industry some years back. How far are you from them.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 16/10/2015 - 18:19
Link
Vic & Andrew,
Thank you for the welcome.
Vic, I'm southeast of there, probably a 50-mile drive, or so. On the eastern side of the Santa Ana mountains.
Thank you for the welcome.
Vic, I'm southeast of there, probably a 50-mile drive, or so. On the eastern side of the Santa Ana mountains.
- David
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin
Posted 16/10/2015 - 22:23
Link
Hhttp://www.nantwichtowncouncil.gov.uk/?page_id=70 Hello from Nantwich
Posted 17/10/2015 - 00:29
Link
A wave to Wales and Nantwich!
- David
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin
Posted 18/10/2015 - 00:09
Link
Greetings from London!
K-3II - HD DA20-40 Limited, HD DA55-300PLM, SMC DA10-17 Fishy, AF201FG Flashy
Posted 18/10/2015 - 06:10
Link
And to you, sir!
- David
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin
Posted 18/10/2015 - 10:55 - Helpful Comment
Link
......and welcome from North Yorkshire. Stick around - we may not be the largest group in the world - but you will not find a friendlier one.
Carl
Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
Posted 26/10/2015 - 10:36 - Helpful Comment
Link
Welcome!
Posted 27/10/2015 - 23:34
Link
And hello from the south west.
Andy
Andy
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


242 posts
10 years
Southwest
Switched from Canon in the mid-90s (ZX-5, which I still have) and then kind of gave up on photography about 10 years ago, not wanting to learn about digital imaging. Finally gave in for a K-5, October 2011, and now my wife (K-50) and I both enjoy shooting, again.
Hope to learn from the store of information I'm sure exists here.
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin