How to post images new!
Posted 11/03/2021 - 11:04
Link
My first pic other than my Avatar, which is just a smaller cut version, so I'm testing here.
I slowly sneaked up on this fella and he heard my footsteps and swiveled his head around making an amusing photo. Hopefully not too much detail has gone in shrinking. Taken on a KP, DA*300 back in November 2020.

I slowly sneaked up on this fella and he heard my footsteps and swiveled his head around making an amusing photo. Hopefully not too much detail has gone in shrinking. Taken on a KP, DA*300 back in November 2020.

Posted 11/03/2021 - 11:27
Link
Super shot - background suits it so well and the birds "pose" is excellent!
Just one question - What is it?
Just one question - What is it?
LennyBloke
Posted 11/03/2021 - 11:42
Link
LennyBloke wrote:
Super shot - background suits it so well and the birds "pose" is excellent!
Just one question - What is it?
Thank you, the bird is a Cormorant I believe, well pretty sure it is
Super shot - background suits it so well and the birds "pose" is excellent!
Just one question - What is it?
Posted 12/03/2021 - 00:02
Link
Excellent capture.
Posted 06/01/2022 - 09:02
Link
Congratulate everyone. Can anyone tell me which manual camera settings are best for shooting fireworks. I am not a professional photographer and fireworks is my profession. And you have to take pictures often. At the moment, I have not found the optimal settings. Thanks and sorry if off topic.
Making the most beautiful birthday fireworks.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2 posts
8 years