How do you keep your end clean
Posted 30/05/2010 - 13:24
Link
Pentax advise the use of a blower on p297 of the K-7 manual.
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 30/05/2010 - 15:11
Link
flossie wrote:
Probably a side-effect of the amount of lens changing I do, I am working on rationalising these...!
You could consider getting a second body of the same model. You can then put your two most used lenses on the two bodies to minimize lens changing quite dramatically.Probably a side-effect of the amount of lens changing I do, I am working on rationalising these...!
Having two different model bodies can be a nightmare.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
Posted 30/05/2010 - 15:44
Link
Mannesty wrote:
Having two different model bodies can be a nightmare.
I'd quite like a second body, would solve my dislike of zooms as I could have two primes at the same time - but I need to stop spending large amounts of money so shall wait and see what the K5 is like, or if K7 prices drop, or if a FF comes out...
flossie wrote:
Probably a side-effect of the amount of lens changing I do, I am working on rationalising these...!
You could consider getting a second body of the same model. You can then put your two most used lenses on the two bodies to minimize lens changing quite dramatically.Probably a side-effect of the amount of lens changing I do, I am working on rationalising these...!
Having two different model bodies can be a nightmare.
Still shooting in the dark (literally and metaphorically)...
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2406 posts
17 years
Worthing
Update :
There definatly is some annoying dust / pollen in there, but it now seems to have migrated to the viewfinder instead of the sensor...
Still, at least it's not doing any harm there.