How do I reduce the font size in my settings?
Posted 27/01/2011 - 19:20
Link
I'm not sure you can. You could un-bold it if you don't want it to stand out so much.
Posted 27/01/2011 - 19:30
Link
Gwyn,
You can judging by some folks listings. I understand how to unbold it and may well do so.
Dave
You can judging by some folks listings. I understand how to unbold it and may well do so.
Dave
Posted 27/01/2011 - 20:31
Link
https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/text-size-in-posts--8806#comm77127
I think there is another thread somewhere too, more recent.
I dislike seeing posts where the sig line is inches compared with the single line of content. Having to wade through self indulgent lists of unimportant gear is dull.
mentioning no names....
... just edited my own down a few words.
I think there is another thread somewhere too, more recent.
I dislike seeing posts where the sig line is inches compared with the single line of content. Having to wade through self indulgent lists of unimportant gear is dull.
mentioning no names....
... just edited my own down a few words.
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 27/01/2011 - 20:57
Link
You need to have the size tags at the beginning and end of your text like this
(size=9: ) put text here (/size: )
You can only see this as it's typed wrong so you need to change the round brackets ( ) with square ones [ ] also removing all spaces as well. Then you get this
Size 8
Size 9
Size 10
Size 11
Size 12
My signature is using size 9 and a touch of colour!
(size=9: ) put text here (/size: )
You can only see this as it's typed wrong so you need to change the round brackets ( ) with square ones [ ] also removing all spaces as well. Then you get this
Size 8
Size 9
Size 10
Size 11
Size 12
My signature is using size 9 and a touch of colour!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1109 posts
17 years
Cambridge
Probably a very obvious answer but I can't work it out! How do I reduce the font size so my personal Pentax gear list is in a smaller font in my contributions to threads in the forum?
Cheers
Dave