Highroyds

Karl
Posted 29/08/2013 - 18:46 Link
Highroyds is a disused asylum between Leeds and Bradford.
I took these at dusk yesterday, using my K10 and a tripod.

1. Clock Tower
Comment Image



2. View across the Lake
Comment Image
https://pentaxphotogallery.com" target="_blank">https://pentaxphotogallery.com/images/black_link_small.jpg" alt="See my photos featured in the PENTAX Photogallery" />
MrB
Posted 01/09/2013 - 20:09 Link
Karl, I prefer the first shot. However, as it is not quite a silhouette, I am straining to see it. So if it were my image I would like to see more. The driveway can provide lead-in lines to guide the eyes towards the clock tower, and gently lightening the shadows to reveal it, would also bring up more of the detail in the whole building. Perhaps also a 2:1 crop?

Comment Image


Philip

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo