Hi to you all
Posted 10/10/2009 - 21:22
Link
Hi and welcoe to the forum.
Regards, Tom
K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
Pentax Photo Gallery
K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
Pentax Photo Gallery
Posted 10/10/2009 - 23:17
Link
Hi Colin welcome to the forum!
Pentax K10D, *istDS
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2
Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2
Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
Posted 11/10/2009 - 04:54
Link
A warm welcome to you....enjoy the forum.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1384 posts
18 years
Bedford
New to DSLR photography, but have always taken photos. I hope to expand my skills next year when I retire (photography will be my major interest then NOT work!)
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]