hi to all from estonia
Posted 10/06/2018 - 15:56
Link
Hi Welcome.
The 2.0x is very rare, I don't thin I've ever seen one for sale on here.
I am travelling to Tallinn in August, for a long weekend. Looking forward to some great photography in the city.
The 2.0x is very rare, I don't thin I've ever seen one for sale on here.
I am travelling to Tallinn in August, for a long weekend. Looking forward to some great photography in the city.
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
Posted 11/06/2018 - 13:39
Link
ilovesaabs wrote:
Hi Welcome.
The 2.0x is very rare, I don't thin I've ever seen one for sale on here
There has been but was sold.Hi Welcome.
The 2.0x is very rare, I don't thin I've ever seen one for sale on here
https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/kenko-teleplus-pz-af-2x-mc7-teleconverter...
John K
Posted 11/06/2018 - 14:14
Link
Hi there...Welcome to the forum...
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses
Stuart..
Stuart..
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1 posts
8 years