Can an ESPIO 115M be resurrected?
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Asahi Photo are offering free SLR health checks exclusively for the Pentax User membership.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
1 posts
8 years
I put a new battery and film in it and the camera loaded the film successfully.
However, occasionally when I switch it on the display shows a U2 or a U3 error code.
What does this mean and what are the prospects of fixing this myself?
Also, the lens mechanism is rather noisy. Is it worth trying to lubricate the gears?
(As a practical person I can fix most stuff, from computers to petrol lawnmowers!)