Hi from Newcastle
Posted 14/03/2010 - 20:08
Link
Hi Jill from sunny Wirral - welcome to our little enclave.
Tony
Tony
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
Posted 14/03/2010 - 20:34
Link
Hi Jill, welcome to the forum.
Colin
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
Posted 14/03/2010 - 22:54
Link
Thanks everyone. I really feel welcome. And I guess I'm truly one of you (or should that be us?!) now - I've started collecting lenses. I've just bought a Sigma DG 28-300 mm 1:3.5-6.3 on the classified forum.
Now I'll HAVE to get a K20D!
Now I'll HAVE to get a K20D!
Posted 15/03/2010 - 00:11
Link
Hi Jill
Welcome, and don't be too bashful with your photos!
Welcome, and don't be too bashful with your photos!
Posted 22/03/2010 - 08:16
Link
Hi and welcome to the forum!
Pentax K10D, *istDS
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2
Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2
Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
Posted 25/03/2010 - 20:51
Link
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Posted 19/04/2010 - 10:49
Link
Hello Jill. Welcome to the forum. I'm from Newcastle too! Newcastle, Australia, that is, so I geuss I won't be bumping into you on the streets of our like-named cities anytime soon. Still, the web makes the world seem like a very small place indeed, so I look forward to seeing your photos in the gallery.
Regards
Regards
Sam-Joseph
Pentax K7, Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4.5, Sigma 70-200 f2.8 APO EX, Sigma 70-300 APO, Sigma 1.4x TC, Vivitar 2x TC. Takumar 135mm f2.5, SMC Pentax A 50mm 1:1.7, SMC Pentax -M 1:4 200mm, Pentax X70
Pentax K7, Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4.5, Sigma 70-200 f2.8 APO EX, Sigma 70-300 APO, Sigma 1.4x TC, Vivitar 2x TC. Takumar 135mm f2.5, SMC Pentax A 50mm 1:1.7, SMC Pentax -M 1:4 200mm, Pentax X70
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1136 posts
17 years
West Berks
Look forward to seeing some of your pictures.