Hi All its been a long Time !!
Posted 28/03/2009 - 13:06
Link
Hi Pete,
nice to see you stopping bye.
I can't begin to imagine how difficult the MCP exam must be, at least judging by how weird their applications behave.
So congratulations on passing the exams!
Prieni
nice to see you stopping bye.
I can't begin to imagine how difficult the MCP exam must be, at least judging by how weird their applications behave.
So congratulations on passing the exams!
Prieni
How inappropriate to call this planet earth when it is quite clearly Ocean. - Arthur C. Clarke
Prieni's PPG page
Prieni's PPG page
Posted 28/03/2009 - 20:08
Link
Hi petekd congrats on passing the exams.Havnt seen you on the forum my name is martin
Posted 28/03/2009 - 20:23
Link
Congrats on passing the exams - which did you do?
I started working towards my MCSA about 3 years ago, passed 2 of the 4 required and pretty much gave up after that (or maybe I'm just taking a break!) ...
I started working towards my MCSA about 3 years ago, passed 2 of the 4 required and pretty much gave up after that (or maybe I'm just taking a break!) ...
Posted 28/03/2009 - 20:30
Link
I bet it's hard woodworm
Posted 28/03/2009 - 20:31
Link
You can't rush these things you know!
Posted 28/03/2009 - 21:07
Link
sanderscapes wrote:
Hi petekd congrats on passing the exams.Havnt seen you on the forum my name is martin
Pete moved over to the dark side some time ago
Hi petekd congrats on passing the exams.Havnt seen you on the forum my name is martin
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 28/03/2009 - 22:14
Link
Hi Pete,
congrats on your achievement. I am going for my MCTS ( Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist ) exam next month,as it is Vista qualification it won't be tough like MCP.
Best wishes
congrats on your achievement. I am going for my MCTS ( Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist ) exam next month,as it is Vista qualification it won't be tough like MCP.
Best wishes
Posted 29/03/2009 - 08:14
Link
Thanks Guys
Goog luck Vikram with your exam
Goog luck Vikram with your exam
Wedding & Portrait photographer
Posted 29/03/2009 - 21:10
Link
Thanks Pete, visited your site,impressive images there.Best wishes.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


740 posts
19 years
West Mids UK
How is everyone here on the forum ? well I hope. I thought I would pop by and say helo
I have been very busy over the last several months and now the wedding season is upon us I will at my first one next week. Just hope the weather holds out on the day.
I have been looking at some of the images on here, there are some really great ones.
By the way I have now passed my MCP exams (microsoft certified professional) Phew !! it was tough. I also have a new blog on the go but it has taken me an eternity to do it.
Oh well hope eveyone is good health
Take care
Pete
www.petedavis-photography.com/blog