Hi All

Tidder08

Link Posted 11/03/2015 - 15:41
Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Mark i have been a keen photographer for a early age mainly shooting with Canon 7d and 5D MKII.

Just recently inherited a camera off my Granddad which i loved as a Child, Pentax ME Super which I'm yet to use, as i have worked solely in the digital age have a big interest to have a go at some film.

The photo's my Granddad use to take with the Pentax always looked amazing so thought coming here for advise as i learn the camera would be a good start.

looking Forward to sharing some of me failures and triumphs with this adventure.

P.S how do i add my photo to my profile page.

JohnX

Link Posted 11/03/2015 - 16:56
Welcome! If you haven't yet done so, take a look at Pentax DSLR's; you'll be pleasantly surprised!

AndrewA

Link Posted 11/03/2015 - 18:12
Hello and Welcome to the Forum.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

Stuey

Link Posted 11/03/2015 - 21:22
Hello and welcome
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
Last Edited by Stuey on 11/03/2015 - 21:23

fritzthedog

Link Posted 13/03/2015 - 14:30
Hi Mark

Welcome to the forum.

The old ME Super is still one of my all time favourites.

As for your question about adding your photo to your profile - anybody care to give Mark an answer? I can not remember how to do it!

Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more

johnriley

Link Posted 13/03/2015 - 14:40
My settings>My profile Settings - to get to My Settings hover on your name top right and a menu will appear.

Hope that helps!
Best regards, John

davidwozhere

Link Posted 14/03/2015 - 00:46
If you are going into film it may be well to search this forum for "film processing service". There is a good discussion going on right now.
Enjoy your ME - great camera. If you find you enjoy it try the staggeringly under-rated Pentax P30. They're so underrated you can buy them for 99p on Ebay! It's equal, or better than the ME.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.