Hi, Hi, Hi

murphybrown

Link Posted 19/09/2017 - 14:27
I suppose i should have posted here first ( before posting out on the forum ), apologies for that.
Anyway, i'm Murphy, residing in North Wales. Ive had an interest in Photography for quite a few years, but only had a Dslr for three years. I still have my first dslr, a K10D with a smc DA 18-55 kit lens, a smc DAL 50-200 and a Sigma DG 70-300 ( macro from 200-300 ). Don't see a reason to change, so i'm not going to for the foreseeable future.

I don't like to follow trends in the "change it because its not the latest" brigade. I like to photograph the things that other people don't seem to notice, hence i don't have any particular subjects or styles, but i don't like "holiday snaps", so don't show me, rejection sometimes causes annoyance.

That's me, Like me or Hate me, it's water off a ducks back.

See you in the Forums.

Murphy

JohnX

Link Posted 19/09/2017 - 14:57
Welcome!

I too am not of the "change it because its not the latest" brigade,(I just keep adding to what I've got!), but, I would encourage you to check out later Pentax cameras - they're streets ahead of the K10D (which I own). You might just find the reason to change.

There are often very good later models for sale here, and possibly some North Wales members you could meet up with?
Last Edited by JohnX on 19/09/2017 - 14:57

Stuey

Link Posted 19/09/2017 - 23:09
Croeso ☺

Hello from another from Gogledd Cymru / North Wales - in terms of kit I too fell into insignificance for the has to be new brigade 😂

If you like random holiday shots my Flickr page will, over the next few weeks be brimming with snapshots of Granada, Spain.

Not too mention Aberdaron from the coming weekend etc etc.

Regards

Stu 👍
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 20/09/2017 - 19:52
Hey Murphy!

Welcome aboard!

Gareth
Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - Pentax D FA 24-70mm - Sigma 70-200mm OS HSM - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

My Flickr
My PPG
My 500px
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.