help me please

duncanM
Posted 21/11/2012 - 20:46 - Helpful Comment Link
puma wrote:
...please let me know what you think ??
It's been a truly 'orrid day up here- I have hardly been outside- so I have been indulging myself in fiddling with your draft article- 'umble apologies. My 'orrid efforts do not bear exposure to public view, and of course I shan't be surprised or in the least offended if you just hit 'delete' with a suitable expletive but feel free to adopt anything from it if you find any of it useful
So PM sent!
Edited by duncanM: 21/11/2012 - 20:48
Stuey
Posted 21/11/2012 - 21:00 - Helpful Comment Link
I like it Shaun

It shows how difficult it is as of course it is subjective and with word limits it is impossible to cover everything so something 'could' always be added - perhaps you could talk them into allowing you to write a series so that you could cover single areas in more detail
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
johnriley
Posted 21/11/2012 - 23:10 - Helpful Comment Link
One post removed at poster's request.
Best regards, John
davidstorm
Posted 21/11/2012 - 23:23 - Helpful Comment Link
Well done Shaun, the article looked good to me, just the right level to pitch it given the amount of words you used.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
puma
Posted 22/11/2012 - 10:13 Link
Thanks John for that and thanks to all
PPG link
puma
Posted 22/11/2012 - 10:15 Link
Quote:
perhaps you could talk them into allowing you to write a series
lol I don’t think so Stuey lol you trying to kill me off
PPG link
Stuey
Posted 22/11/2012 - 12:32 Link
puma wrote:
Quote:
perhaps you could talk them into allowing you to write a series
lol I don’t think so Stuey lol you trying to kill me off
Damn it, my evil plan appears to have failed
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo