Hello from Vilnius

Agrostemma

Link Posted 06/04/2017 - 16:02
Being inactive member more than two years, once decided it's time to participate.

Photographer since film camera times, have been printing myself black and white in my teens.

The digital photo equipment torrent splashed on me as well. At first with Panasonic ultrazooms ( Fz-7, Fz-, then with Pentax family, starting from K100d super.

Trying to drink from this torrent (make pictures), but not to get wet (to some extent G.A.S. is unavoidable for me).

Some of my pictures can be viewed here: http://www.efoto.lt/user/6581/nuotraukos

alfpics

Link Posted 06/04/2017 - 17:28
Hi Tadas
Welcome - let's see some more of your images on here - you have a great mix of different types on your website!
Andy

autumnlight

Link Posted 06/04/2017 - 22:51

davidwozhere

Link Posted 07/04/2017 - 00:42
Welcome aboard Tadas - and please put some of your pictures on here.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

Agrostemma

Link Posted 13/04/2017 - 10:58
Thanks everybody who welcome me.

Yes, I will post photos for my portfolio. Will re-look and select from my archives.

Never thought it before about the concept of portfolio, the selection to show from all photos I've made. Usually I show what/how I see and what I am lucky to capture/create at the particular time. Such are the photos in the link I gave, it is from one Lithuanian online photo community (one of the oldest and perhaps the biggest one). And they represent my timeline.

AndrewA

Link Posted 13/04/2017 - 12:03
Hello and Welcome to the Forum!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

Jonathan-Mac

Link Posted 14/04/2017 - 08:57
Welcome to the forum
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3 & K200D, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.