Hello from sunny East Herts!

trent900
Posted 05/03/2013 - 08:38 Link
Hi all,

I'm Dion and have just purchased a K10D after having a good 10 year break from doing a bit of astrophotography with an old ME-super. Looking forward to getting to know my new beast, and people on here obviously

I took a few experimental shots yesterday which I'll put up in the gallery soon.

Ta for now.

D.
Dion.

Snappy Happy with a K10.
AndrewA
Posted 05/03/2013 - 08:39 Link
Hello and Welcome to the forum from a very foggy Sheffield!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
trent900
Posted 05/03/2013 - 08:58 Link
Hi andrew,

Foggy isn't good, maybe it'll burn off soon. Its clear enough here to get the solar filter out, so going to give that a quick go

D.
Dion.

Snappy Happy with a K10.
AndrewA
Posted 09/03/2013 - 16:32 Link
trent900 wrote:
Hi andrew,

Foggy isn't good, maybe it'll burn off soon. Its clear enough here to get the solar filter out, so going to give that a quick go

D.
Well, it is still a bit foggy here, more down to the drizzle now though....
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Stuey
Posted 09/03/2013 - 17:03 Link
Hello and welcome
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo