Hello from Romford
Posted 02/04/2009 - 23:33
Link
Hello and welcome
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Posted 05/04/2009 - 00:07
Link
'NeilP'? Romford? Doesn't own a Pentax yet?
This can only mean one thing...
I don't know, I leave the forum for a week and things have already started going downhill.
Dan
This can only mean one thing...
I don't know, I leave the forum for a week and things have already started going downhill.
Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Posted 05/04/2009 - 08:26
Link
Daniel Bridge wrote:
'NeilP'? Romford? Doesn't own a Pentax yet?
This can only mean one thing...
I don't know, I leave the forum for a week and things have already started going downhill.
Dan
Now now Dan that's no way to react!'NeilP'? Romford? Doesn't own a Pentax yet?
This can only mean one thing...
I don't know, I leave the forum for a week and things have already started going downhill.
Dan
All new members are welcome.
Welcome NeilP and enjoy your stay with us.
Cheers, HG
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
Posted 05/04/2009 - 17:54
Link
Hardgravity wrote:
All new members are welcome.
Yes, but some are more welcome than others! All new members are welcome.
I abuse him at work, why should it be any different here?
Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Posted 06/04/2009 - 08:28
Link
Quote:
I abuse him at work, why should it be any different here?
Because we are a caring and helpfull group, I think.I abuse him at work, why should it be any different here?
Never mind NeilP you'll get your own back!
Cheers, HG
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
Posted 06/04/2009 - 10:12
Link
Hardgravity wrote:
Because we are a caring and helpfull group, I think.
Oh, all right then, I'll be nice. Because we are a caring and helpfull group, I think.
Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Posted 31/05/2009 - 23:01
Link
Thanks for the kind welcomes (except from the lanky long haired abusive man )
Posted 01/06/2009 - 22:43
Link
here is another WARM welcome for you!!!! WELCOME
Posted 02/06/2009 - 08:10
Link
Hi Neil, welcome to the forum.
Steve
K20D, DA16-45mm f4, M 50mm f1.7, M 28mm f3.5 & Tamron 70-300
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pothers/
K20D, DA16-45mm f4, M 50mm f1.7, M 28mm f3.5 & Tamron 70-300
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pothers/
Posted 05/06/2009 - 03:54
Link
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Pentax K10D, *istDS
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2
Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2
Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


930 posts
21 years
Brentwood Essex (UK)
(My wife loves Romford Tesco!)
Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!