Hello from Noobie ...

woodworm
Posted 30/03/2008 - 16:00 Link
Hi everyone. I've been 'lurking' here for a short time and have been really impressed with the friendly advice and great photos I've seen, hopefully by joining in I will learn how to take some myself!

I recently received my K10D from SRS but as I'm a total noob when it comes to dSLR cameras (I had an old Olympus UZ750 previously) I think I may struggle a bit (a lot!) with the learning curve so hope you don't mind me asking lots of daft questions ...

Anyway, will save those questions for another post as I just wanted to say hello first of all!
Don
Posted 30/03/2008 - 16:05 Link
Hi.
Welcome.
Ask away!
javascript:emoticon('')
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Hyram
Posted 30/03/2008 - 16:22 Link
Welcome and enjoy your new toy
Hyram

Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Mannesty
Posted 31/03/2008 - 16:52 Link
Welcome to the forum woodworm, but be careful. With a name like that, you'll have Clarky crawling all over you with his macro lens(es).
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
xbow
Posted 31/03/2008 - 17:16 Link
Welcome and ask away, remember there are no daft questions, only daft answers!
K5, LightRoom 5
Sigma 8-16 Pentax DA 16-45 Pentax DA 55-300 Pentax 18-55WR Tamron 90 Di Macro Metz 44 AF-1
woodworm
Posted 31/03/2008 - 17:37 Link
Thanks for the welcome
Clarky
Posted 31/03/2008 - 21:29 Link
Welcome Woodworm and have no fear worms are not my thing
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo