Helios 300mm F4.5

edumad
Posted 07/03/2010 - 21:34 Link
This is the lens I talk of here (check it).

Comes with original front cap and generic back cap. Has a built in hood.

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image


The glass is good, although I suspect it was open at some point. I see only some specks of dust nothing big, no scratches or fungus.
On the second picture you can see the dust from the last element which still is pretty far from the mount, so I couldn't clean it very well.
Comment Image

Comment Image


Once you minimize the PF, the results aren't too bad
Comment Image

Comment Image


I'm asking £55 shipped to UK (1st class), for elsewhere ask me for a quote.
edumad
Posted 20/03/2010 - 21:46 Link
Price lowered. £50 shipped to UK.
edumad
Posted 11/04/2010 - 20:59 Link
Final drop before ebay: £45 shipped to UK.
edumad
Posted 16/04/2010 - 12:07 Link
Now on ebay here. Sale closed here.
whelmed
Posted 16/04/2010 - 12:12 Link
Best of luck on the sale.
K-5; Siggy 10-20 f4, 30mm f1.4, 18-50mm f2.8, 70-200mm f2.8; Tammy 400mm f4, 500mm f8

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo