Happy Christmas all!

  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. New thread started for 2012
techno-terminator
Posted 23/12/2011 - 22:06 Link
dear dear - I almost didn't get my glass of Glenfiddich down before I was coughing and spluttering at that

Happy Christmas
let the education continue

proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
greynolds999
Posted 24/12/2011 - 10:40 Link
I think there is many a squirrel that has caught one of Ken's bullets.
vic cross
Posted 18/12/2012 - 20:06 Link
Comment Image
Happy Christmas to one and all from me and my little helpers. YES that is me in the middle.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
davem
Posted 18/12/2012 - 20:32 Link
I think that this is last years christmas greeting thread. Still have a great festive period and good luck for the new year.

Bty the way is anybody else building an ark - the floods are here to stay according to the climatoligists..and the end of the world is nigh....

dave
Stuey
Posted 18/12/2012 - 20:49 Link
Nice to see this one back

You look familiar in that photo Vic

Merry Chrsitmas all
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
cedricd
Posted 18/12/2012 - 21:03 Link
Have a good one Ken, not too much water with anything.
Enjoy life
vic cross
Posted 19/12/2012 - 08:32 Link
You're right Dave. Where is this years lot?. I couldn't find them.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
bettyswolloks
Posted 19/12/2012 - 09:36 Link
Merry Christmas All
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Gwyn
Posted 19/12/2012 - 09:43 Link
vic cross wrote:
You're right Dave. Where is this years lot?. I couldn't find them.
CHEERS Vic.
This years thread; https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/a-merry-christmas-38504
johnriley
Posted 19/12/2012 - 11:12 Link
Why don't we close this thread and we can then concentrate on new Christmas Greetings! Just follo Gwyn's link, thanks Gwyn!
Best regards, John

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo