Hahnemuhle Paper

japers45
Posted 24/08/2012 - 06:22 Link
I just took delivery of a sample of paper on matte photorag- different weights, thickness and textures just £10.99 for 14 sheets. I didn't realise the difference printing on very high quality paper makes to your final prints. I was blown away by the quality compared with the Kodak paper (their highest grade) that I have been using. Highly recommended!

Black and white prints look particularly stunning on the bright white. Printed from my humble but rather good Canon Pixma 6150.

link
gartmore
Posted 24/08/2012 - 11:35 Link
Funnily enough the exact opposite is true if you are using a Kodak printer.
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo