Gun Shy Birds

tyronet2000
Posted 24/04/2013 - 17:01 Link
I saw this bird and thought 'very colourful I'll get a snap'. As soon as I lifted my camera the bird scarpered. Do you think it may have thought I was aiming a gun, as the lens was the 150-500 perhaps it thought it was a cannon!!!

Comment Image
Regards
Stan

PPG
Algernon
Posted 24/04/2013 - 17:20 Link
Well Captured/Not-captured *

*Delete as appropriate

'
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
tyronet2000
Posted 24/04/2013 - 17:25 Link
Algernon wrote:
Well Captured/Not-captured *

*Delete as appropriate

'
Regards
Stan

PPG
geordie01
Posted 24/04/2013 - 18:17 Link
I have always had that effect on birds feathered or otherwise
Jumbo48
Posted 24/04/2013 - 18:26 Link
I love this its such an unconventional shot of a Pheasant as opposed to the normal frontal shots, well captured.
Regards John/Jumbo

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo