Grüße aus Deutschland

peteradolf1987

Link Posted 27/02/2019 - 22:46
Ich glaube, diese Kamera ist seit einiger Zeit im Leerlauf.
Ich habe eine neue Batterie und einen neuen Film eingelegt und die Kamera hat den Film erfolgreich geladen.
Gelegentlich, wenn ich es einschalte, zeigt das Display jedoch einen U2- oder U3-Fehlercode an.
Was bedeutet das und wie sehen die Aussichten aus, dies selbst zu regeln?
Außerdem ist der Linsenmechanismus ziemlich laut. Lohnt es sich, die Zahnräder zu schmieren?
(Als praktische Person kann ich die meisten Dinge reparieren, vom Computer bis zum Benzinrasenmäher!)
Ostern bilder

johnriley

Link Posted 27/02/2019 - 23:56
It's delightful to greet people from all over the world, but we do ask that you speak in English on this forum.

Google translates what you have written as

Quote:
I think this camera has been idle for some time.
I have a new battery and a new film inserted and the camera has successfully loaded the film.
Occasionally, however, when I turn it on, the display will show a U2 or U3 error code.
What does that mean and what are the prospects for self-regulation?
In addition, the lens mechanism is quite loud. Is it worth it to lubricate the gears?
(As a practical person, I can fix most things, from the computer to gasoline mowers!)

Best regards, John

vic cross

Link Posted 28/02/2019 - 11:27
Also if some of the tech. guys are going to help they will need to know which camera you are talking about.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

JAK

Link Posted 28/02/2019 - 12:42
A Google search found this response to the same query. Whether it's applicable to your camera I don't know for as Vic says, you didn't say. Anyhow hope it helps.
John K
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.