Greetings from York...

Posted 08/01/2019 - 11:12 Link
I have just joined the site after a very long gap. I have used Pentax cameras since 1984 when I bought a P30 and now, many cameras down the road, I have a Pentax KP. I still have a P30 which I bought from my son when he gave up on film photography.

I am a member of the Royal Photographic Society and attend the meetings of the Documentary group which has just formed in the city.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures and hearing what you think of mine!!

Graham E
alfpics
Posted 08/01/2019 - 12:41 Link
Greetings and welcome!!
Andy
stub
Posted 08/01/2019 - 13:27 Link
Welcome aboard. Look forward to your postings. Im sure you can contribute greatly to the site...
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..
Edited by stub: 08/01/2019 - 13:27
derek897
Posted 08/01/2019 - 15:04 Link
Hello and welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing some of your work.
Don't be shy 😁
I know what i like, If not always why.
Nigelk
Posted 08/01/2019 - 16:37 Link
Welcome back
Kim C
Posted 08/01/2019 - 16:51 Link
Welcome back to the group.
pschlute
Posted 08/01/2019 - 19:37 Link
"You can take a photographer out of the Pentax Brand, but......"

Welcome back.
davidwozhere
Posted 08/01/2019 - 23:25 Link
Welcome to this very friendly bunch of people.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
JohnX
Posted 09/01/2019 - 07:36 Link
Welcome!

I love York. Very photogenic, especially when compared to South London!
Stu-D
Posted 25/01/2019 - 07:42 Link
Hi Graham and welcome. I am also in York, lovely place!
K20D | FA 50mm f1.4 | Sigma 17-70mm | DA 18-55mm kit | DA 50-200mm
davidstorm
Posted 25/01/2019 - 09:24 Link
Welcome back to the site Graham, you've posted some great images already, look forward to seeing more from you.

Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
Posted 25/01/2019 - 21:42 Link
Thanks everyone for your welcome and comments about my pictures. I love York too, but then I chose to retire here.

Best wishes to you all,

Graham E
Edited by Graham_A_E: 25/01/2019 - 21:42
gtis
Posted 26/01/2019 - 15:49 Link
Welcome back I York too especially the walk by
The river and the railway museum
I usually travel up by train as it only takes 20
Minutes from Doncaster
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter





Panasonic Dmc Fz200
jojiro
Posted 07/02/2019 - 18:31 Link
U welcome mate!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo