Grey Button - Samsung 54PZF
Posted 22/04/2010 - 14:37
Link
Manual is here
I think you mean the "Bounce Lock Release" button?
You have to push it to move the head
Matt
I think you mean the "Bounce Lock Release" button?
You have to push it to move the head
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 22/04/2010 - 14:59
Link
Matt almost got it right if it's the same as the AF540 it's there to aim the head downwards.
Posted 22/04/2010 - 19:37
Link
Thanks Matt, Stefan. I had not thought of depressing the head and was beginning to think the flash had a faulty lock.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



6913 posts
17 years
Co. Durham UK
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/