greetings from Las Vegas
Posted 18/05/2008 - 21:59
Link
Gwyn.
Welcome to the USA. Hope you are having a great trip.
Are you heading for Santa Fe ? The following is a Pentax dealer there.
Santa Fe Cameras & Camera Supplies in Santa Fe NM Yellow Pages by ...
Camera Shop 109 E San Francisco Street, Santa Fe, NM 87501. (505) 983-6591 .... Cannon, Fuji, Nikon, Pentax. Olympus, Konica Minolta, Kyocera ...www.superpages.com/yellowpages/ C-Cameras+&+Camera+Supplies/S-NM/T-Santa+Fe/ - 373k - Cached - Similar pages
RAG.
Welcome to the USA. Hope you are having a great trip.
Are you heading for Santa Fe ? The following is a Pentax dealer there.
Santa Fe Cameras & Camera Supplies in Santa Fe NM Yellow Pages by ...
Camera Shop 109 E San Francisco Street, Santa Fe, NM 87501. (505) 983-6591 .... Cannon, Fuji, Nikon, Pentax. Olympus, Konica Minolta, Kyocera ...www.superpages.com/yellowpages/ C-Cameras+&+Camera+Supplies/S-NM/T-Santa+Fe/ - 373k - Cached - Similar pages
RAG.
Posted 22/05/2008 - 04:25
Link
Thanks for the tip - they didn't have ANY Pentax stuff in at all I also called in on Kurts in Albuquerque (which is where I bought my first Pentax btw) but they didn't have anything I was able to afford, at least not with the bill payer hovering
Ah well, still having a great holiday, even if I can't stock up on goodies.
Ah well, still having a great holiday, even if I can't stock up on goodies.
Posted 22/05/2008 - 06:13
Link
Gwyn.
That's too bad.
Get the bill payer to make a side trip to Oregon. Lots of bargains, no sales tax and one of the best coasts on the planet.
Enjoy the rest of your trip.
RAG.
That's too bad.
Get the bill payer to make a side trip to Oregon. Lots of bargains, no sales tax and one of the best coasts on the planet.
Enjoy the rest of your trip.
RAG.
Posted 22/05/2008 - 18:46
Link
Hi Gwyn, if you are staying with friends place an order with either BH Photo or Adorama and have it sent to their address, that is what I do when I am in the US, much cheaper than most local shops and delivery is usually only a couple of days.
You might want to check out this link as well.
http://tinyurl.com/6396ck
Rebate season has started, so if what you want is on the list you could save yourself even more.
As for viewing RAW on your other half's laptop, you could always download the Pentax Raw Codec
Steve
You might want to check out this link as well.
http://tinyurl.com/6396ck
Rebate season has started, so if what you want is on the list you could save yourself even more.
As for viewing RAW on your other half's laptop, you could always download the Pentax Raw Codec
Steve
Posted 25/05/2008 - 05:37
Link
Oregon is high on the wish list! No sales tax just put it even higher I would love to drive the pacific coast from Seattle to San Diego. Oregon looks so lovely not only the coast but inland too. I hope we will make it one of these years, but we keep finding things in New Mexico we would love to see and don't have time for too!
Steve we are touring, staying in hotels and B&Bs so no chance to order online. Never mind, although the 18-250 would have been very handy I am coping. The laptop just doesn't have the necessary oomph to deal with my photos. I am happy to wait until I get home to sort through them, even though there are over 1500 so far
We are now in Silver City for the Blues festival. Another week and we fly home I am really enjoying this trip in spite of the weird weather we've been having.
Steve we are touring, staying in hotels and B&Bs so no chance to order online. Never mind, although the 18-250 would have been very handy I am coping. The laptop just doesn't have the necessary oomph to deal with my photos. I am happy to wait until I get home to sort through them, even though there are over 1500 so far
We are now in Silver City for the Blues festival. Another week and we fly home I am really enjoying this trip in spite of the weird weather we've been having.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


10344 posts
20 years
The Netherlands
We have had 35 temps, 20cm of snow and everything in between so far.
Lots of photos taken, none to show yet - the bill payers laptop can't cope with RAW photos.
Anyway good to catch up with you all, more when I get back!
Oh and no new lenses All sold out!!!!!! Tried several places and they even phoned around for me. Not a Pentax lens to be had. Hope that is a good sign.