Greetings from Hertford

Brigitte
Posted 24/10/2009 - 15:18 Link
Just started with DSLR photography, doing a beginners course through Hertford Regional College. Recently moved from South Africa. You may all know my father gregmoll. He convinced me to buy my K200D, as I know absolutely nothing. Good choice, I am very happy with it. I still have so much to learn, the more I learn the more I relises that I know nothing. Thanks to my father who keeps sending me lenses, as he is owns just about everykind you could possibly own, and has spares. Just need to learn how to use them now. Looking forward to learning from the forum.
Greytop
Posted 24/10/2009 - 15:31 Link
Welcome to the forum Brigitte

It's a friendly place, don't hesitate to ask and I'm sure many of the more knowledgeable members will be quick to offer advice
By the way we recently bought our eldest daughter a Pentax (K-m) for her 21st so it seems to be recurring trend
Regards Huw

flickr
Edited by Greytop: 24/10/2009 - 15:38
K10D
Posted 24/10/2009 - 15:41 Link
Most welcome.

Regards
Too far from a shore.
Hardgravity
Posted 24/10/2009 - 16:47 Link
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll get all the help you need with any problems.
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.
goggalee
Posted 25/10/2009 - 03:37 Link
Hi and welcome to the forum!
Pentax K10D, *istDS
Pentax 18-55mm,50-200mm,Macro 100mm
Takumar-A 28-80mm, Sigma 170-500mm, Soligor Teleconverter x2

Finally!! Sigma 10-20mm

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

https://pentaxphotogallery.com/maliskaoosthuizen
darlene
Posted 25/10/2009 - 20:08 Link
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo