Great Tit
Posted 04/03/2011 - 21:37
Link
And that with a 28mm lens, you wonder why someone needs 500 or 600mm lenses, very nice photo
Posted 04/03/2011 - 21:41
Link
Anvh wrote:
And that with a 28mm lens, you wonder why someone needs 500 or 600mm lenses, very nice photo
For when they are further away?And that with a 28mm lens, you wonder why someone needs 500 or 600mm lenses, very nice photo
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 04/03/2011 - 22:01
Link
Is that the same set up you used for squirrels?
it is a nice shot. (I thought those things traveled in pairs).
if you have a semi permanent set up, you might try adding some light and maybe setting up a backdrop?
it is a nice shot. (I thought those things traveled in pairs).
if you have a semi permanent set up, you might try adding some light and maybe setting up a backdrop?
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Posted 04/03/2011 - 22:31
Link
George Lazarette wrote:
Too lazy to walk?
Anvh wrote:
And that with a 28mm lens, you wonder why someone needs 500 or 600mm lenses, very nice photo
For when they are further away?And that with a 28mm lens, you wonder why someone needs 500 or 600mm lenses, very nice photo
Posted 05/03/2011 - 09:20
Link
Good idea using a 28mm close up I presume you have used a remote release.
It seems to be focused on the centre of the feeder, it wouldprobably be
better focused on the back of it?
This is perfect for Eye-Fi so that you can watch the shots from a distance
as soon as they are taken.
It seems to be focused on the centre of the feeder, it wouldprobably be
better focused on the back of it?
This is perfect for Eye-Fi so that you can watch the shots from a distance
as soon as they are taken.
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 06/03/2011 - 12:32
Link
I am inpressed that you captured this with a 28 mm lens - as mentioned above presumably yo have used a remote release, tripod etc.
Oddly enough I had not thought of this for capturing birds in the garden I always just reach for some long glass - I feel the 50mm macro may be making an appearance should I try this out
Oddly enough I had not thought of this for capturing birds in the garden I always just reach for some long glass - I feel the 50mm macro may be making an appearance should I try this out
Posted 06/03/2011 - 18:14
Link
Nope, no remote release... But I wasn't close either...
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



7666 posts
18 years
Hertfordshire,
mostly.
K.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.