GR low light examples.

fnf
Posted 07/11/2013 - 11:41 Link
If anyone is interested in my take on the GR in low light difficult shooting. For fun I took it to our village bonfire night firework display. HANDHELD I ramped the iso to 1600 and subject tracked, (fun watching it go berserk at the lights) shot RAW and colour matched with DxO FilmPack 4 to reduce grain also. I like shooting abstract, just as well as this is NOT the way to shoot fireworks; but !!
Can be found on www.farnorthfocus.co.uk
enjoy
martyn
fnf
Posted 09/11/2013 - 11:28 Link
Just thought I would post an example, Not too bad for hand held and not too bad for tricky lighting conditions. This camera I believe can be relied on to do its job. Ricoh has done a good job here. enjoy martyn.

Comment Image
paulyrichard
Posted 09/11/2013 - 21:39 Link
Good to see, fnf.
"All the technique in the world doesn’t compensate for the inability to notice." - Elliott Erwitt

http://paulyrichard.wordpress.com/

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo