Good Friday in WA
Posted 03/04/2015 - 22:28
Link
The first two are quite magnificent
As for 3am - that's when I normally go to bed !
As for 3am - that's when I normally go to bed !
Posted 05/04/2015 - 20:39
Link
The wide angle woods ones for me! They have a sort of 'high key' effect .... if you could say 'saturated' for brightness then that would be term I'd use. No doubt it does reproduce the intensity of the light in reality.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
The lagoon at Margaret River. 645 then K5 IIs
At the surf end of Margaret River. 645 + 300mm f/4
some detail
The woods on Caves Road. K5 IIs
passenger on my car. The paint is grey metallic and the drizzle line under the critter is the focus line.
Best regards