German Grand Prix

simonarron
Posted 22/07/2012 - 23:56 Link
[IMG]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/simonarron/Simon%20Arron%20-%20F1/Kimi1-7.jpg[/IMG] 1

[IMG]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/simonarron/Simon%20Arron%20-%20F1/pitlight3.jpg[/IMG] 2

[IMG]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/simonarron/Simon%20Arron%20-%20F1/Schueyshunt1.jpg[/IMG] 3

[IMG]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/simonarron/Simon%20Arron%20-%20F1/Vettel4-4.jpg[/IMG] 4

[IMG]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/simonarron/Simon%20Arron%20-%20F1/Petrov1-12.jpg[/IMG] 5

[IMG]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/simonarron/Simon%20Arron%20-%20F1/Button4-12.jpg[/IMG] 6

[IMG]http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/simonarron/Simon%20Arron%20-%20F1/gg5-13.jpg[/IMG] 7
Father Ted
Posted 25/07/2012 - 09:04 Link
I love number two, not the obvious shot, but works a treat. As for your panning shots; what can I say? Awesome!

I like what you've tried to do in number 7, but I'm not convinced it works?
Getting there! Thanks to you guys

Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
fatspider
Posted 25/07/2012 - 09:20 Link
I quite like number 7, I bet her feet were aching by the end of the day
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Blythman
Posted 25/07/2012 - 09:23 Link
Father Ted wrote:
As for your panning shots; what can I say? Awesome!
Excellent technique and execution
Alan


PPG
Flickr

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo