Galah

08tiger
Posted 14/09/2020 - 07:26 Link
No not me the birds
Comment Image

A dry area , outback bird
Comment Image
C&C welcome.
Don.
cardiffgareth
Posted 14/09/2020 - 18:59 Link
So this is a galah! Pretty little bird that, better than a Welsh sparrow!
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
pschlute
Posted 15/09/2020 - 06:23 Link
Another bird I had not heard of before.
fatspider
Posted 15/09/2020 - 09:28 Link
I've heard Aussies use the word Galah, now I know where it comes from. Your never to old to learn as they say
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo