Fun Stuff
Posted 24/04/2010 - 13:19
Link
How wrong can you get it...
Posted 25/04/2010 - 15:44
Link


Took these two as I sat at the breakfast table in a B/B in E.Sussex whilst waiting for my toast and watching the bird table outside - December 2009.
K20D
Tony
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
Posted 25/04/2010 - 16:49
Link
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



6378 posts
20 years
Leeds,
UK
I spotted this in an "art" shop a while ago, I reckon its ideal for the batchelor who has everything, just the job for hanging his socks to dry
Anyone else got any wierd and wonderful?
[IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j168/impotentspider/_K208525.jpg[/IMG]
My PPG link
My Flckr link