Full frame rumour

McGregNi
Posted 30/11/2014 - 22:14 Link
Algi, you've blown my cover ... That was my trolling name after my banning over there ... There was quite a rout over there after an explosion of prejudiced, old fashioned views were expressed about just who in the household should be responsible for the vacuuming.

Richard, I do have some serious ergonomic and usability concerns over the man/machine interface where that window is concerned ... It's a question of how the human operator interprets the contents of the window during a rapidly changing cleaning routine. I know, I know, lots of people will simply say ' go read the book!', but frankly that is to trivialise the whole issue.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo