Fujichrome Sensia

Pwynnej
Posted 03/10/2010 - 22:57 Link
I have been using the last of my pre-paid vouchers for the special packs of Velvia I bought from Fujilab before they relocated from Coventry to Leeds....

The films were dated 2009 which still goes to show with good storage Velvia is good beyond the use-by date...

but what startled me was when I opened the package I saw a note that due to falling demand and increased manufacturing costs Sensia has been discontinued... So, if you are a Sensia fan (I liked 100 and 400) get them quick.... Velvia and Provia are still being made
Z-1p, K-1, P50
F50 1.7. SMC-FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. HD-FA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon, and a Canon T70.
Cayman
Posted 20/08/2011 - 17:52 Link
I just found a few old process-paid Sensia films at home - they must date back to 2001/2 but I shall run them thru the MZS this weekend. My process-paid envelopes have Leamington Spa as the address - is this still current? Any idea whether they will still process them?
Pwynnej
Posted 30/08/2011 - 22:30 Link
check www.fujilab.co.uk they'll give you the details - as far as I know they will honour the prepaid vouchers....
Z-1p, K-1, P50
F50 1.7. SMC-FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. HD-FA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon, and a Canon T70.
Cayman
Posted 31/08/2011 - 08:17 Link
Thanks - turns out they will honour the prepaid vouchers and process them

The new address is:
Fujifilm Processing Laboratory
PO Box 136
Leeds
LS10 9BX
Cuchulainn
Posted 31/08/2011 - 12:01 Link
I just got some slides back from them last week. The note that came with them states that for the rest of the year there will be no change and implies that it prepaid films will be accepted beyond that.
Cayman
Posted 31/08/2011 - 13:52 Link
i look forward to getting mine back - will be interesting to see the quality given the films are 10 years old.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo