FS two lightly used cameras
Posted 29/11/2015 - 10:47
Link
Would you sell the 18-135 seperately ?
Posted 30/11/2015 - 08:45
Link
K 50 outfit now £300 inclusive of p & p.
K 3 body only £380 inclusive of p&p.
18-135 only£200 inclusive of p & p.
New to the market... Prestige Limited Edition K3 (Gunmetal) and grip. Less than 1000 actuations £500 including P & P. As new condition.
DA* 16-50 lens. Less than 4 months old- as new £400 including P&P.
K 3 body only £380 inclusive of p&p.
18-135 only£200 inclusive of p & p.
New to the market... Prestige Limited Edition K3 (Gunmetal) and grip. Less than 1000 actuations £500 including P & P. As new condition.
DA* 16-50 lens. Less than 4 months old- as new £400 including P&P.
David
Posted 01/12/2015 - 11:14
Link
Deal agreed on K3 Prestige Edition.
Lots of gear - but not a lot of idea!
Posted 01/12/2015 - 14:26
Link
K3 Prestige sold and awaiting a carrier pigeon large enough....
Quick update...
The K 3 has a spare battery...
The K 50 comes with 2 x AA adaptors
Just to recap prices
K50 + 18-55 + 50-200 = £285 inclusive of postage (less than 100 actuations)
K 3 £375 inclusive of p & p.(1800 actuations)
DA* 16-50 £400 inclusive of p & p.
Payment either by bank transfer or paypal
Quick update...
The K 3 has a spare battery...
The K 50 comes with 2 x AA adaptors
Just to recap prices
K50 + 18-55 + 50-200 = £285 inclusive of postage (less than 100 actuations)
K 3 £375 inclusive of p & p.(1800 actuations)
DA* 16-50 £400 inclusive of p & p.
Payment either by bank transfer or paypal
David
Posted 02/12/2015 - 09:13
Link
K50 kit now £275 inc. p&p
K3 now £365 inc. p&p
DA* 16-50 now £390 inc. p&p
K3 now £365 inc. p&p
DA* 16-50 now £390 inc. p&p
David
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1134 posts
19 years
Nottingham
I have for sale a K3 with 18-135 lens. The shutter count is just less than 1800, it's in very good condition and I've had no flappy mirrors or such like, similarly the lens is almost as new.
I am asking £575 delivered with paypal the preferred method of payment.
I also have a K50 with 18-55 and 50-200 DAL WR lenses, the shutter count on this is about 90, and again it's in very good condition as are the lenses. For this I would like £325 delivered.
If I can I'll post some pictures tomorrow.
Both cameras have boxes and I think I've got the box for the 18-135, but not for the 50-200 .