FS two lightly used cameras

spinno
Posted 09/12/2015 - 21:46 Link
K50 kit now £260 inc. p&p and a bag...and two AA adapters both with 4 rechargeable ever ready batteries
ooh I am spoiling you
David
spinno
Posted 10/12/2015 - 16:18 Link
spinno wrote:
K50 kit now £260 inc. p&p and a bag...and two AA adapters both with 4 rechargeable ever ready batteries
ooh I am spoiling you
Obviously not enough so now £255
David
spinno
Posted 11/12/2015 - 10:05 Link
£250?
David
geordie01
Posted 11/12/2015 - 10:37 Link
PM'd
spinno
Posted 11/12/2015 - 10:58 Link
geordie01 wrote:
PM'd
replied
David
spinno
Posted 11/12/2015 - 17:15 Link
Still available for £250
David
spinno
Posted 13/12/2015 - 21:40 Link
Just a wee bit of a bump......
David
spinno
Posted 14/12/2015 - 18:23 Link
£245 for Christmas.... I must be mad
David
spinno
Posted 17/12/2015 - 14:05 Link
Final reduction to £240. Get in quick and it will be yours for Christmas or any other solstice related celebration....
David
Edited by spinno: 17/12/2015 - 14:05
spinno
Posted 19/12/2015 - 10:01 Link
Last bump for Christmas
David
spinno
Posted 19/12/2015 - 19:07 Link
spinno wrote:
Last bump for Christmas
Did I mention I bought the camera from srs so there will be some warranty carried over.
David
spinno
Posted 21/12/2015 - 14:36 Link
Now sold
David
spinno
Posted 21/12/2015 - 18:48 Link
spinno wrote:
Now sold
And sent...
David

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo