FS: Triplus Auto Extension Tube set (P/AF)

LennyBloke
Posted 02/03/2026 - 12:42 Link
You may (or may not) be familiar with the differences between extension tube sets from various manufacturers - basically there are the "dumb" type that you have to use completely manually. Then there are the ones that are often labelled PKA or sometimes PKAF that have a set of pins to carry information between lens, through the tubes, into the camera - unfortunately many of these had a black paint coating on the rear of the mounts that mean you have to scratch off an area near the pins to enable pass through. Then there are these - the Rolls Royce (or should I say "the Pentax") of Auto extension tubes - the Triplus (or Teleplus) tubes that do carry the lens information throug to the body without any need for modification. It should be noted that although these tubes (and many others) are marked "AF" they do not carry through the Autofocus - it simply means they fit AF Lenses.

Price: £45 inc P&P

UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 04/04/2026 - 11:08 Link
Bump
LennyBloke
Waggy
Posted 07/04/2026 - 08:08 Link
I’m very interested, so I’ve sent you a separate message 😀
Richard
LennyBloke
Posted 07/04/2026 - 20:40 Link
Waggy wrote:
I’m very interested, so I’ve sent you a separate message 😀
PM replied - tubes reserved
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 10/04/2026 - 16:40 Link
SOLD
LennyBloke

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo