FS: Triplus Auto Extension Tube set (P/AF)
Posted 29/09/2023 - 11:20
Link
Probably a little highly priced so maybe £39 would be more appealling
I've just added some images taken with the 20mm tube onto the For Sale listing of my A 50mm f1.4
I've just added some images taken with the 20mm tube onto the For Sale listing of my A 50mm f1.4
LennyBloke
Posted 04/10/2023 - 10:42
Link
Just to advise - these tubes do carry all information between camera body and lens, and will allow you to control settings from the camera (aperture) - except when using the latest generation of AF lenses (i.e. DFA*50, 85, 70-200 etc) - these can be used but only at maximum aperture, which can be a little limiting.
DFA*85 @ f1.4...


DFA*85 @ f1.4...


LennyBloke
Posted 03/11/2023 - 23:23
Link
You could have offered these before I scraped the paint off a Jessops set !
Posted 04/11/2023 - 09:47
Link
davidwozhere wrote:
You could have offered these before I scraped the paint off a Jessops set !
Sorry David - no pain, no gain
You could have offered these before I scraped the paint off a Jessops set !
LennyBloke
Posted 27/01/2024 - 23:32
Link
If these are the £39 you quoted earlier in this thread then I'll take them.
Posted 28/01/2024 - 13:34
Link
Yorkie wrote:
Cost of living don't you know I didn't spot my previous price drop - yes, of course I'll do them at £39!
I'll send you a PM
LennyBloke
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


7375 posts
18 years
Worcestershire
These are in cosmetically good condition (some of the lettering has rubbed off) but are excellent in mechanical operation. I no longer use the Jessops type since finding these - they are an essential accessory in my bag
Price: £49 inc P&P (RMSD)
UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome