WANTED - Pentax LX strap lugs
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Asahi Photo are offering free SLR health checks exclusively for the Pentax User membership.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
18 posts
7 years
I have a Pentax LX currently on its way to me which doesn’t have any strap lugs. Does anyone have a spare set they would be willing to sell? There’s a set currently for sale on “that” auction site for about the cost of a CLA which is out of my budget unfortunately!
If not, I understand I could go down the Optech Super Pro A route - but then I think you’re locked in to the Optech straps and I’d rather use a Pentax one I already have. But any views on alternatives to the LX lugs most welcome
All best wishes,
Jake