FS: SMC 15mm f3.5

bjolester
Posted 17/05/2013 - 13:28 Link
I am selling my SMC 15mm f3.5. I purchased the lens from a camera shop for a very good price, with the description that it suffered from balsamic separation. I sent the lens to Robin at Harrow Technical, and he discovered that there were in fact no problems with the lens elements, it was just full of dirt. He did a complete dismantle of the lens and cleaned it up. After this service Robin meant that the lens was in Ex++ (light use) condition.

I initially purchased the lens for Northern Lights photography. But I discovered that that my DA12-24mm is much more suitable for this task, due to it being wider and sharper wide open. Having said that, when stopping the SMC 15mm f3.5 down to f5.6 it really becomes very sharp across the whole frame.

I am looking at GBP 450,- which includes insured postage to the UK through the Norwegian postal service.

Bjørn

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image
Bjørn

PPG
Flickr
Edited by bjolester: 17/05/2013 - 13:53
bjolester
Posted 19/05/2013 - 09:43 Link
Sunday bump!
Bjørn

PPG
Flickr
junah
Posted 21/05/2013 - 05:45 Link
Bump for a great lens, I just sold one about the same price,deserves to go to a home that will use it.
bjolester
Posted 25/05/2013 - 08:48 Link
Sale pending!
Bjørn

PPG
Flickr
bjolester
Posted 28/05/2013 - 07:39 Link
Sold!
Bjørn

PPG
Flickr

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo