FS- Sigma 17-70 2.8-4.5 (first version screw drive)

Simonmac

Link Posted 21/06/2017 - 20:36
Hi all

Having purchased a Tamron 17-50 on here I have to offload the above.

Photos will follow tomorrow.

Obvious cosmetic signs of use, some of the lettering has rubbed off.

Optically fine. A few specks of dust that do not affect image quality.

Purchased here for 80 without a hood. I have added a genuine Sigma hood, but it is a generic rear cap. Original Sigma lens hood and an alternative provided.

No original box.

If you check my portfolio my recent shots (Sigma/Tamron lens on the EXIF) have been taken with this lens.

How about 100 including postage? The hood cost 20.

Many thanks

Simon
macmccreery.com
www.flickr.com/photos/simac/
www.500px.com/simac

Simonmac

Link Posted 22/06/2017 - 17:44
I should add that if there is interest I can only post on a Saturday because of working hours and location!

macmccreery.com
www.500px.com/simac

Simonmac

Link Posted 23/06/2017 - 17:18
A wee bump. 90 including postage.
Bank transfer please.
macmccreery.com
www.500px.com/simac

Simonmac

Link Posted 24/06/2017 - 17:47
Lens now sold and payment received.
macmccreery.com
www.500px.com/simac

jeallen01

Link Posted 04/07/2017 - 18:08
Simon

Lens & Sigma Hood received today, well-packed & in good condition - seems pretty good & useful after playing with a bit on the K-30. Will have to do something about the hood though because it's a very loose fit (that WILL be sorted!)

Probably use it in place of the 18-135 when I don't need the weather sealing.

Many thanks

John
K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 with the Hacked K-50 f/w to being a backup body) , & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)

jeallen01

Link Posted 05/07/2017 - 15:13
jeallen01 wrote:
Simon
.... Will have to do something about the hood though because it's a very loose fit (that WILL be sorted!) ....

Sorted!
3x strips of the very thin (2mm wide) edge part (i.e. no actual hooks/eyes) of a length of self-adhesive Velcro mounted on strategic parts of the inner edge of the hood bayonet fitting. Feels quite a firm fit now, and can hope it lasts (or replace it if it does not).
K-3 II, K-3 and a K-70 from SRS (having now relegated the K-30 with the Hacked K-50 f/w to being a backup body) , & some Sigma and Pentax lenses (and a lot of old 35mm gear!)

Simonmac

Link Posted 05/07/2017 - 16:51
jeallen01 wrote:
Good stuff.
jeallen01 wrote:
Simon
.... Will have to do something about the hood though because it's a very loose fit (that WILL be sorted!) ....

Sorted!
3x strips of the very thin (2mm wide) edge part (i.e. no actual hooks/eyes) of a length of self-adhesive Velcro mounted on strategic parts of the inner edge of the hood bayonet fitting. Feels quite a firm fit now, and can hope it lasts (or replace it if it does not).

macmccreery.com
www.500px.com/simac
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.