FS: Pentax KP Silver + D BG7 Grip + Boxes, Grips - Superb - SC approx.650

LennyBloke

Link Posted 20/03/2022 - 15:19
I've decided not to keep my recently acquired Pentax KP, it's the Silver version is in lovely condition with a D BG7 grip and very low shutter count (650ish). It's had very light use (only been on one outing and a few trips round the garden) and if I was an APS-C only shooter I would be more than happy to keep hold of it. IMO it's better than the K5 and K3 series (with the probable exception of the K3III), the design and style are superb - I suspect in a few years time it will be looked upon as an unusual classic, I also think it is one of the best value for money DSLR's around. The only notable negative is I can't find the rubber "bung" for the base of the camera when the grip is not attached - I assume these are available from Ricoh UK though.

I have another purchase I want to make, so I've priced it at what I think is a fair deal in the hope it will sell quickly.

I'll take some photos of it when I get a chance, but as a "taster" here's on from a few weeks ago with the D FA* 85/1.4 mounted (lens not included ) ...

Any questions just ask

Price £795 inc P&P

UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Cheque or Cash on collection, inspection welcome.

LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 20/03/2022 - 17:45
This KP includes the triple set of finger grips (S, M & L) plus a genuine Pentax DLI109 battery, BC-109 Charger, strap, body cap, instructions and box. The D-BG7 is also boxed and fits the DLI109 but also includes the battery tray that fits the larger capacity DLI90.

LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 23/03/2022 - 18:00
I'll consider fair offers to help this little beauty move on quickly
LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 27/03/2022 - 11:11
How does £750 sound

Great Camera - needs to be used by a caring owner, I'm neglecting it
LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 14/04/2022 - 09:33
How about I add a Silver Pentax HD DA 21mm f3.2 (Excellent) into the bundle for £899
LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 14/04/2022 - 11:47
LennyBloke wrote:
How about I add a Silver Pentax HD DA 21mm f3.2 (Excellent) into the bundle for £899

...or if anyone wants the Silver Pentax HD DA 21mm f3.2 on its own (with box + hood + caps) I will sell it for £199 plus P&P
LennyBloke

Flan

Link Posted 14/04/2022 - 22:24
Lenny , you have sold some superb Pentax equipment since Iíve been visiting on here and
I presume itís U.K. only as per usual Iím saying that because I wanted to buy many times but Iím in Eire😥

LennyBloke

Link Posted 15/04/2022 - 10:11
21mm RESERVED
LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 15/04/2022 - 10:25
Flan wrote:
Lenny , you have sold some superb Pentax equipment since Iíve been visiting on here and
I presume itís U.K. only as per usual Iím saying that because I wanted to buy many times but Iím in Eire😥

I've sent you a PM Flan
LennyBloke

greentricky

Link Posted 15/04/2022 - 16:34
Would you consider splitting out the grip?
Pentax K-50
https://www.flickr.com/photos/103386117@N06/

LennyBloke

Link Posted 15/04/2022 - 16:49
greentricky wrote:
Would you consider splitting out the grip?

Sorry No Because I haven't got the "rubber bung" for the base of the KP I would prefer to sell it together as a WR package
LennyBloke
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.