Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

For sale: FA and F 50mm f/1.7

Jonathan-Mac
Posted 15/04/2022 - 07:36 Link
I'm putting a couple of AF fast fifties up for sale. I will be over in the UK in mid May so will post then, no point in posting from Spain as they may take three months to arrive and then do so with a Customs bill.

Both are fully working with no problems at all and have some cosmetic marks on them. The F has some internal dust and has been in my hands for only a few weeks - I was going to keep both copies but have decided that one is enough.

These are the best of the screwdrive-AF fast fifties in my opinion - fully compatible with both film and digital K-mount cameras (unlike the DA 50/1., better built than the DA 50/1.8 and sharper wide open than the f/1.4 versions.

Both will come with original front caps and third party rear caps.

I'll post photos when I can (hopefully early next week).

FA: £120
F: £100

Prices don't include delivery and payment can be either by bank transfer (preferable) or by Paypal if the buyer pays the fees.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 15/04/2022 - 11:03 Link
I should add that I can also send within Europe without customs as I'm in Spain. In that case payment could be to either my Spanish or UK account or Paypal.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.